Deadly dreaming is a goal setting workshop designed to empower young aboriginal and torres strait islanders to rise above their circumstances and dream big. Understanding that being of indigenous or torres straight islander decent in australia presents its own set of unique difficulties, dave encourages his young participants to work towards their dreams through practical goal setting. This workshop inspires its participants who may have difficulties with confidence, finding employment, and low self esteem find a way to their achieve their dreams.
Dave who is of indigenous decent shares the mistameeners from his own life and the path he took to regain his pride and his life back. Dave speaks openly and honestly about his own struggles and leaving participants in stitches of laughter and inspired to deadly dream.
- Pride, what it means to be an indigenous or torres straight islander today.
- Motivation, developing a plan and sticking to it.
- Grooming, presenting a message you want to convey.
- Goal setting, ways to achieve short and long term goals.
- Developing that 'deadly dream', that is inside each one of us.